Alliance for a Green and Just Recovery
The Alliance Working Group has developed project proposals in support of a pandemic recovery that is truly “Green and Just.” Currently, we are refining our ideas and assessing their feasibility. Next steps:
- Select the best proposals and implement them in collaboration with outside experts, scholars, beneficiaries, government authorities, etc.
- Map Greek civil society (including NGOs, universities, grassroots groups, and communities directly impacted by the issues) to identify synergies and develop new fruitful partnerships.
- Hold officials accountable for properly implementing the Greek National Recovery Plan.
Interventions Under Development
- Pathways to more sustainable agriculture and entrepreneurial opportunities for farmers
- Green and Plentiful Housing
- Healthy People, Healthy Planet
- Learning from the Pandemic
- Bracing for climate refugees
- Sustainable Urban Development